Thursday, July 12, 2007

It's so weird. Jeff went for camp.. so, we msged thru de first day, msg thru de 2nd day, 3rd day.. the number of message seems to b getting lesser n lesser. lols. of course, I didnt even expect him able to carry his mobile and play ard.. lols.. thought the whole week no msg from him ler.. hoping he had fun there! =) but kinda worried oso.. haiz.. talktalk to erjie abt some problems.. sometimes, i agree with her.. mayb I nid to find a solution for this.. sigh.. LOVE IS BLIND.

" when u are single, u feel lonely. when u're attached, u feel troublesome. when u're married, u feel like banging into de wall. when u're divorce, u feel lonely again. LOVE is soooo troublesome!"

I'm soooo sry dad! sigh. i din know i did so much things that hurt u.. I din even consider ur feeling at that point of time.. I'm so selfish. I'm really very sorry! =( wish I could have taken back those "things".. X(

lately, been TRYING to talk to my classmates.. lols.. i know it sounds weird.. but yeah.. i'm like.. alwayz de one not "IN" the class.. class outings oso i din go.. my classmates are rather good ppl.. lols.. they at least care? =x i know someone's classmates dun even care.. yeah.. but when things went on a rollercoaster ride.. i prefer to stay alone.. or u rather see me blowing up n kip on complaining abt this n tat.. XD sigh.. told some of them I couldn't make it to the Class Chalet ler.. =\ like last year's chalet.. i onli step in in de afternoon.. and went home.. my first chalet was with my best friends and buddies.. and i KNEW that my parents wun lemme go twice ler.. say, gimme an inch i wan a yard.. lols.. sad lah.. yyx asked me last yr, how come ur class chalet u not inside der? lols.. kinda embrassing for me to tell him the reason.. lols.. but honestly, it's okay lah.. i'm living under the coconut shell rmb? lols.. so, yeah.. =D

anyway, I've been playing lesser games.. din study.. seldom do jewelleries alreadi.. so, wad m i spending my time on? hmm.. shld b sleeping and eating bah.. lols! growing fat and ugly is my ambition. =x reality juz scares me.. lols.. oooyah! inCASE, si babydavs is reading.. gratz that u QUIT smoking! =D God loves u more now babydavs. =x hope u get into Poly soon! and I WILL WAIT TILL THE DAY BABYDAVS'S BOTAK! =D lols..

looking forward to something. which cannot be seen. cannot be touch. cannot be sniffed. cannot b heard.




I dunno wad it is either. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home